Now dandruff is a problem not only in winter but all year round. Excessive pollution, dust and dirt cause premature hair loss. Dandruff is a huge problem in hair health. Dandruff is mostly responsible for excessive hair loss, rough hair or various types of scalp infections.
Many people use various types of shampoos or lotions available in the market to get rid of dandruff. But the effects of various chemicals in them can sometimes cause hair loss. And there is a risk of premature baldness.
Below you can see some effective home remedies that can quickly eliminate the problem of dandruff at a small cost without any side effects …
1) Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very effective in reducing the incidence of dandruff! Coconut oil moisturizes the hair follicles and greatly reduces the risk of dandruff and scalp infections. If you can massage the hair roots at least twice a week with a little warm coconut oil, you will get quick relief from the problem of dandruff.
2) Sour yogurt: Sour yogurts very effective in avoiding the problem of dandruff. To get rid of dandruff, massage Sour yogurt scalp well for ten minutes. Then leave it for 10 minutes and wash it well. You can try using Sour yogurt on your hair at least twice a week until the dandruff problem is completely gone.
3) Onion juice: Mix two medium sized onions in one mug of water (at least 300-350 ml of water). Apply this onion juice on the scalp and massage for fifteen minutes. Then leave it for 5 minutes and wash your head with warm water. In this way, if you apply onion juice on your head two-three times a week, you will get relief from dandruff quickly.
4) Rita: Rita is very effective in enhancing the beauty of hair. The jury’s fair weight in overcoming the problem of dandruff! Apply Rita powder or Rita boiled water on the skin for an hour and then wash it well. In this way, if you apply Rita’s water on your head at least twice a week, you will get quick relief from the problem of dandruff.
5) Fenugreek: Fenugreek can be used to solve the problem of dandruff. Soak two-three spoons of fenugreek in water overnight. In the morning, strain the water from fenugreek and take it well. However, do not throw away the filtered water. This time, apply fenugreek on the hair follicles and on the scalp. Leave it for an hour and wash your hair well. After washing the hair, wash the hair once more with fenugreek soaked water. In this way, if you massage fenugreek at least twice a week, you will get quick relief from the problem of dandruff.